- What’s going on, America? Tom Petty, Hugh Hefner, incident in Las Vegas .... WTF?
- How often is Macca running/training?
- MaccaNOW and MaccaX at Super League Jersey – guest-starring Alistair Brownlee
- Swozzi, HeiQ designed Super League Jersey uniforms
- Next Super League Triathlon event…
- Big takeaways from Super League Triathlon
- Women’s race – Katie Zaferes, Nicola Spirig
- Men’s race – Kristian Blummenfelt
- Breakout commentating from Alistair Brownlee and Vicky Holland
- Prize money breakdown
- How many days of racing is ideal
- Like the Super League Triathlon Facebook Page
- Two weeks from Kona – who’s mentally there?
- Lionel Sanders getting plenty of fan support
- Pete Jacobs, Frederik van Lierde, Sebastian Kienle all won Kona once, only previous champions racing
- War is between Kienle, Jan Frodeno, James Cunnama, Sanders
- Kona record 8:03 – who could break it? Winds of Kona
- Most races set up for faster times unlike Kona
- Tim Don vulnerable on bike but tactically strong on run
- Bike ride is more aggressive, impacts the marathon
- Macca’s Kona races – does he miss it?
- Normann Stadler and Macca now on good terms
- Effect of social media on athlete mental state
- Women’s race is Daniela Ryf’s to lose, sorry Chrissie
- Triple Crown is on – Ryf and Javier Gomez
- Shaikh Nasser Bin Hamad Al Khalifa wants to qualify for Kona
- MaccaX member Evelyn Salama racing in Kona – best tips for a first-timer
- Macca going to Beijing for Under Armour
Team MaccaX Questions:
Stuart Gray – How to manage own expectations after setting new PRs?
Ian Farrell – What do you think of the run-walk strategy for Ironman marathon?
Kona underdog predictions:
- James Cunnama in red-hot form with mega-run
- Lionel Sanders could be in top 10
- Sebastian Kienle
- Ben Hoffman with consistent year, tough to beat, clever racer
- Terenzo Bozzone needs a big performance, sweats a lot
Heat prep for Kona: dry heat vs. humid heat
Altitude training benefits smaller guys rather than big guys